DMCA/copyright - pinkpussy.tv
We are serious about protecting the intellectual property rights of others, and we will respond to all claims of copyright infringement that are in accordance with applicable law. This notice describes the relevant procedures and policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you believe that any material found on the website constitutes copyright infringement, you must provide a written notice of such. In order for us to identify the material and take the appropriate action, the following information is required:
- Identification of the work that is believed to be infringed, or if multiple works are believed to be infringed, a representative list of those works.
- Information about the location of the material that is believed to be infringing that is specific enough to allow us to locate that material.
- Sufficient information to allow us to contact you, which should include your name, mailing address, phone number, company affiliation (if applicable) and email address (if applicable).
- A statement by you of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material in question is has not been authorized for use by its copyright holder, by an agent for the copyright holder, or by the law.
- A statement that you are the copyright owner or authorized agent for the copyright owner and that all information in your written notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or your authorized agent's physical or electronic signature.
Note that if you fail to include all of the listed information required in your DMCA notification, your notification will not be valid and will not receive a response.
You may send your copyright infringement claim to us through our contact form.
Misuse of the procedures or misrepresentation of facts in a copyright infringement claim may result in legal consequences. To ensure that you are not held liable for costs associated with abuse of the process, please ensure the veracity of your claim.
Take Down Procedure
It is our policy, where appropriate, to take down any material found on our site which is claimed to be in violation of copyright or is an apparent violation as evidenced by facts or circumstances indicating such activity. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated, and access to the infringing material will be disabled expeditiously in conformity with the procedures of 17 U.S.C. §512.
Modification of Policy
We reserve the right to make modifications to this policy. Please check the policy on a regular basis to ensure that you remain up to date with its contents.